Thursday, May 21, 2009

Starting a Fitness Routine

I still have 8 pounds of "baby weight" to lose from my pregnancy. I keep floating around ideas of the last bit of weight in my mind, but I haven't done anything to act on it. But, I finally did it. I opened my very own SporteeGal Fitness Journal last night and started writing in it. It really is motivating when you put your goals down on paper.



My second reason for starting the journal is that I really should use it since I sell it to other people. I know it inside and out, but you don't really know a product until you use it.

I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised. I knew it was a great journal, but it seriously is motivating and liberating to take control, write those goals down and have a plan. My only goal is not just to pitch the SporteeGal journal (not completely ;), but even if you just grab a blank page notebook from the grocery store and start writing your goals and activities in it, you'll be glad you did.

The other thing I noticed is that since I'm writing down everything I eat in the Nutrition section of the journal, I'm a little more careful about what I'm eating. I don't want to see "chocolate donut" or "M&M Blizzard" (my favs) in writing! It really holds you accountable. AWESOME!

Whether its a SporteeGal Fitness Journal, or blank pages, start that journal and watch your goals come to reality!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Came across your website. Like your concept. Wanted to share BornFit with you. We are also in Denver. Arvada. I manage the blog for BornFit. Perhaps we could exchange links?